I love Week 15-17 of the NFL season, because you find out who has balls (literally). The defenses play better, offenses thrive or die and special teams become special. Overall we see the same trends with the past 5 years: Cowboys barely make it in, Ravens flop :(, New England is 1st or 2nd seed and the NFC is a mess with one or two teams that are clearly above everyone. Here are 5 of my bold predictions of the next 2 weeks of football
- The Pats are done: Gronk can’t get separation, Brady’s O Line is trash, Bill isn’t making the right calls and the Pats defense is pathetic (Even with the refs help) The Dynasty is over, they will never make another Super Bowl. Praise God!
- The Bears are going to Atlanta: The Bears are better than the Rams and the Saints. This is not even a discussion…Trubisky is in the Dak Prescott “meh” QB discussion but let me make this clear, the Defense is why they’re making the SuperBowl
- Cowboys aint making the playoffs: they can’t sustain a consistent offense and the Eagles are gonna take this division with a 9-7 record under Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles
- Lamar Jackson will take the Ravens far: Every Ravens team that made it to the superbowl had two things in common, amazing runners and amazing defense. Lamar Jackson opens up the run game so much and the defense leads the league in turnovers, we know how this goes!
- The Chargers are the best team in the NFL: I hate to say it but its the truth, even with their stars injured its a “Next Man Up” mentality, this team is playing possessed. That’s what you need in come January, strong defense and resilient O.