If you haven’t been following, since Week 3 of the NFL season I’ve been predicting games. Click here for my most recent picks, so far I’m 43-30-2 (about 57% right) and as we get to November/December I will be raise that to 70%!
Thursday Night Football
- Chiefs vs Broncos: Kansas City is not the all-star team we thought it was, and that’s because of their run defense. Phillip Lindsay is going to have a MAJOR game in this close Broncos shock the league 24-21
Sunday Game Day
- Raiders vs Packers: This is a “Game of the Week” matchup and trust me Refs will decide it…for the Raiders. 21-14
- Rams vs Falcons: Todd Gurley will decide this game, because that Falcons D can not stop a single Receiver in this league. Cooper Kupp will put in work, 35-30 Rams
- 49ers vs Redskins: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 17-7 San Fran
- Texans vs Colts: A potential AFC playoff match up, expect a strong Jacoby Brisette game with T.Y. Hilton back in the line up. But Houston is in a zone, 27-14 Texans
- Vikings vs Lions: Two strong NFC contenders with
suspect Elite QBs I expect the Lions to take this after a rigged stupid Monday Night Football, 31-28 Detroit.
- Jags vs Bengals: Leonard Fournette is gonna eat up these Cincy Linebackers, expect a blowout 41-7 Jags.
- Cardinals vs Giants: Let’s be real, Daniel Jones can’t even smell Kyler Murray’s jock strap (pause)…I hate both Defences but one of them has Patrick Peterson, one of the best Cornerbacks of all time. 18-3 Cards.
- Dolphins vs Bills: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH y’all stupid…24-14 Bills.
- Chargers vs Titans: Do you really trust Ryan Tannahill? Why are we even asking that question in 2019? 21-18 Chargers.
- Ravens vs Seahawks: This is the Game of the Week and here’s why…Seahawks are on a run and the Ravens just added Marcus Peters with Earl Thomas returning for a revenge game. Expect a battle, expect Overtime, expect Interceptions and expect a tight Ravens win 32-30
- Saints vs Bears: We can stop doubting Teddy Bridgewater but we can never doubt that Bears D…and that’s why I see Chicago taking this 14-7.
Sunday Night Football
- Eagles vs Cowboys: If Amari Cooper ain’t playing, the Eagles molly wop the failing Cowboys: 40-28 Philly…yup Carson Wentz is going BRAZY!
Monday Night Football
- Jets vs Patriots: Hot take alert, Hot take alert…Jets win this by a field goal…why? Sam Darnold makes this a playoff team and that’s fax, no printer…CJ Mosley is back in the line up and Le’Veon Bell has always giving NE problems. 32-31 J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets
I’m a big fan of Podcasts, especially because I have an office job and helps kill time while I do monotonous work. One of my favorites is the Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal, my favorite person on that Pod isn’t Joe…not at all, matter of fact I think Joe is corny. He’s talented but extremely corny, my favourite “character” is Mal, because he has common sense and I relate more to him than Rory or Joe. Recently they’ve been having debates on the topic of Tricking.
Peep episode 280, which happened about 2 weeks ago, where they discussed this. Tricking is spending money on a woman to get attention and/or sex. This term was brought up by Ice Berg Slim in the 70s about prostitution but in our day and age it means paying for a woman’s time and attention. Joe Budden (& Rory lowkey) they take the side of “It aint tricking if you got it” which means, you can’t Trick if you have the funds.
We saw this happen recently and since the beginning of time. A few months ago Blueface had two girlfriends and one of the girlfriends admitted on Instagram live that she was with him for his money and clout. It happened to Rick Ross when he was dealing with former stripper current IG model Lira Galore, he realized she was only with him for the money. It happened to me a few times this summer and last year. It probably happened to you last weekend, remember buying that girl a drink and she left right after? Remember taking shordy to a party and you look to the left and she’s entertaining some next man? Yup, you were Tricking. You’re a Trick.
So what’s the solution? Mal said it. Do not spend money, resources, attention or anything on a woman unless she’s your girl or 110% is there for you! Go BELOW your means, DOUBLE DOWN if you must. She says Starbucks…nah, Tim Hortons is right there. She wants a drink at the bar? Never, you have wine at your place. She’s more than welcome to join you. If a woman likes you, she will literally cuddle you in the sewer next to diseases infested rats. Spending money on a woman who ain’t your girl is dumb and BIG trickin.
P.S. This doesn’t apply to friends who are women, or friends in general. This post is about courtship and the dating phase.
Dark…this movie was dark, from start to finish it is disturbing, weird, creepy and feels like a nightmare. Here is my spoiler free breakdown.
This film has amazing acting and we all know why…Joaquin Phoenix is going to get an Oscar for this film (of he doesn’t the Academy is
stupid wrong). But supporting roles from Zazie Beetz and Robert De Niro make Pheonix rise, every scene they interact you feel like it matters and moves the plot. This movie is very realistic and current, almost too current. They make Arthur Fleck seem like a Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin, a figurehead of a movement…a movement with good intentions but terrible execution. Fleck is not a sympathetic figure, he is literally a mentally unstable, fucked up loner that uses life events as an excuse to fulfill his selfish rage. Joker is so realistic that it turns bad.
Do y’all remember Elliot Rodger? This video is a reminder, he was a weird anti social bozo that decided to kill people because of his own issues that he could have resolved. He blamed the world for his problems and had 0 self awareness. That is Arthur Fleck in one sentence and that is Joker in that video…the Bad about this movie is that it glamorizes Fleck too much. If this was Todd Phillip’s intention, to drive us into the mind of a lunatic then Bravo but I can’t ignore the fact that this film sides with Joker way too many times. This film also handles mental health poorly, to be fair this is art and it is not here to teach, art is made for expression. But the way the film maker treats mental health (Schizophrenia specifically) makes me wonder…are y’all lazy? Can’t you be more creative?
I won’t be like the FBI or the Parkland parents that protest this movie…nah I’m not that stupid. There won’t be movie shootings. My biggest concern is for Joaquin Phoenix. we all saw what the Joker character did to Heath Ledger and even Jack Nicholson warned Ledger about the dangers of tapping into that world of the Insane. It made Ledger become a pill popper which lead to his tragic death, and I hope and pray Phoenix doesn’t fall in that path. He played this character so well, he snapped at his own production crew.
Continue reading “Joker is the freakiest movie of all time! You will have nightmares…”
With a record of 35-24-2 (I didn’t predict 2 games) I want to change the narrative…my predictions are usually right! But now that teams have a month of film and have played about 4 games we know way more and we have a better view of what the NFL landscape is. Last week I went 7-7 on predictions but TRUST ME…this week I know Exactly who wins and who looses.
Thursday Night Football
- Giants vs Pats: We gotta keep it real…the Pats are slipping. With holes in the defence getting exposed and Brady playing inconsistent, they miiiiight lose…but they won’t. 33-20!
Sunday Game Day
- Bucs vs Panthers: We saw McCaffery limping in the 4th but he’s a clear MVP candidate, but on the other side of the ball is a Baller called Shaq Barret with a surprisingly good Defense. Bucs with a surprise nail biter 28-26
- Redskins vs Dolphins: The worst game of the season…yes I called it. Redskins 14-7
- Saints vs Jags: Mincew Magic meets Teddy Two Gloves, this will be a good battle but the Saints are in a different Solar System! 38-30
- Bengals vs Ravens: Cincinnati is an ugly city with an ugly team and probably ugly women. Ravens clean up 40-21
- Seahawks vs Browns: Baker Mayfield is not a good QB, he is overrated and takes WAYYY too many risks. Expect 3 sacks from Jadevoen Clowney after this Hawks win 31-24.
- Eagles vs Vikings: Can we acknowledge that the Eagles are for real? The Vikings look like SB contenders one week then a 6-10 team the next…Philly cleans up 24-18.
- Texans vs Chiefs: The way to beat Mahomes is to keep him off the field, the Colts showed us…but can the Texans repeat that strategy? Yes yes they can, 28-24 Houston.
- Falcons vs Cardinals: Kylar Murray is elite…as long as he is protected! The Cars O line has to be in check or they lose this one…and they will, 18-14 Atlanta.
- 49ers vs Rams: We all thought the 49ers were Cap, and we ain’t talking Marvel. But that Defence showed up and showed out, they stay undefeated in a tight one 35-32 San Fran.
- Titans vs Broncos: Ugly game…21-18 Titans. Just gross…
- Cowboys vs Jets: I hate the Cowboys and seeing them fail activates my loins. Dallas wins 35-7…its the Jets bruh…c’Mon!
Sunday Night Football
- Steelers vs Chargers: With a 3rd string QB, inconsistent run game and a weird Secondary, this Pittsburg team should PRAY for a high draft pick in 2020 cause they are UGLY. Chargers sweep em’ 33-14.
Monday Night Football
- Lions vs Packers: This league is weird, why the hell are the Lions so good? It makes no sense, but I know one thing that does…Aaron…JONES! Packers survive the 45-42 shootout.
As the Panda game rolls through we all have teams to cheer for but do we know the stats? Who got the edge? I gotchu!
Out of both teams, the Geegees have a better offense. Carleton stands a 2-3 record with close loses yet strong wins. I’d give the edge to the 3-2 Geegess to stir this ship but the Ravens run game is insane!
Player to watch: Nathan Carter #31 Carleton (Running Back)
The best way to weigh defenses is looking at offense, yes its weird but its modern football. I’d give the edge to Carleton…after uOttawa’s bad loss vs Guelph it makes you wonder…is our D proper?
Player to watch: Cody Cranston #27 uOttawa (Safetry/Cornerback)
3. Special Teams
Mark my word…1 or 2 special teams plays will decide this game! Because that’s how football works…it will be weird, awkward but a big win.
Player to watch: Kalem Beaver #87 uOttawa (Wide Out/Return Specialist)
I take Carleton…they always find a way to win. 33-31 Ravens
From last week till now I am 28-17-1 from Win-Lose-Tie throughout the season, so its time to bless you with my quick analysis of NFL Week 5.
Thursday Night Football (Los Angeles Rams vs Seattle Seahawks)
- NOT a prediction but im impressed by Russ! 4TDs for 290 yards is no joke, I’m putting them above the Buccs and Rams so far.
- Jets vs Eagles is the game we expect…24-14 Eagles..
- Jags vs Panthers could be fun but Kyle Allen is predictable, and I trust the Jags linebackers more than Carolinas. Slight win for Carolina 33-30
- Bucs are beating the Saints, yup you don’t want the hard truth but the Buccs are FOR REAL! 45-25 Buccs
- Lets keep it real, Daniel Jones has a better career than Kirk Cousins so far and this won’t change. An elite O line vs a Keesum lead offense…you know the vibes.
- Falcons should tank because their D can’t a squirell from crossing the street…this season is done 23-7 Texans.
- I can’t trust the Colts and this means its….”Mariota Time”? 16-12
- Kyler Murray needs an O line…real bad but they’ll flop as always. 21-7 Bengals
- Pats shit on these Redskins 42-28
- My Ravens mollywop these bum Steelers…there’s no chemistry on this tension, so there’s big tension 24-21
- I’d stick with the Bears in this hard NFC fight, the Raiders are coming up but I can’t see the Bears letting 30+ happen at the crib.
- Yes…I’m calling it, Broncos come from behind win. With 3 seasons of trash luck, this is a March Madness hit. Broncos win
- Cowboys are in the head seat but let’s keep it real, Aaron Rodgers is a BEAST! Packers take this 18-14
- I’d love to give the Chiefs that nod but Mahomes is in GOD mode. KC can wait, Mahomes and the Chiefs take it 35-20
- Pure JOY! Baker seems made for this moment. Like a weird kid getting signed up for Basketball practice. Sounds good, your message is appreciated. Cleveland wins
Here are my predictions last week, I had 10 correct, 5 wrong and 1 game I didn’t pick (Falcons vs Colts). So far I’m 10-5-1 we can stop this “trash predictions” narrative right now!
Thursday Night Football
Eagles vs Packers
- Interesting match up but kind of predictable, the undefeated Packers are in a zone. Especially their Defense, they won’t slow down 20-17 Greenbay
Redskins vs Giants
- This should be the Dwyane Haskins vs Daniel Jones battle…but It won’t be, the Redskins will finally get their first Win. 33-27 Redskins
Chiefs vs Lions
- A battle of the Undefeated, who woulda guessed the Lions would be here in week 4…but we know how this one goes…45-27 KC
Titans vs Falcons
- One of the most confusing match ups…both teams trying their best to go 9-7 but I trust the Titans to take this one. Their D is elite 27-21
Browns vs Ravens
- Big Divisional match up but with David Njoku out and the Browns secondary looking suspect, Lamar Jackon is gon EATTT! Ravens 40-20
Raiders vs Colts
- Da RAIIIIDERS…are flops. 24-14 Colts clean em up
Patriots vs Bills *possible game of the week*
- Here’s my bold prediction of the week…Bills take this by a field goal, why? Their coaching and Defense has been elite this year and it feels like a revenge game 21-20
Panthers vs Texans
- Kyle Allen will have a good day, but the Panthers won’t win. 27-14 Houston
Chargers vs Dolphins
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 33-7 Chargers
Bucs vs Rams
- I smell another upset…the Bucks have a defensive player of the year candidate (Shaq Barrett) and Mike Evans is playing like a DAWG. 35-32
Seahawks vs Cardinals
- Cardinals are in for another slap…that O line is gonna get Kyler killed…28-21 Seattle
Vikings vs Bears *Game of the Week*
- I don’t believe in Trubisky or Cousins…but I LOVE both defenses, expect a low scoring, run heavy, hella turnover, high penalty defensive game. 21-17 Da Bears
Jaguars vs Broncos
- This game is gonna be pathetic…I expect major turnovers and sloppy Offensive play…14-7 Jags…hoping to see Jalen Ramsey lowkey.
Cowboys vs Saints
- I hate the Cowboys but the facts is the facts…they’re playing ELITE football BUT I see a nail bitter and a field goal loss to the Saints. 23-22 WHO DAT
Bengals vs Steelers
- Hardest game to predict cause both teams are complete trash, on every level. Bengals 14-3