As you all know I’m a big movie fan, on top of that I’m a big big superhero movie fan. Even though they follow the same premise, same plotline and sometimes have the same characters I like seeing the small twists. Venom is a movie ALL ABOUT TWISTS and that’s why I loved it.
First and foremost you have to turn off your brain when you watch it, like most fun things in life you can’t Over analyse it. This isn’t Black Panther, this ain’t Infinity wars, this movie is what Suicide Squad should have been. A dark grimy gritty movie that doubles as a horror film.
Continue reading “Venom is the most fun movie you’ll watch this fall”
I was wrong…but…
WTF did we just watch…Khabib DESTROYED Conor and it wasn’t even close. Maybe round 3 was Conor’s but when round 4 started and Khabib started to put the PAWS on McGregor it was over. Conor had that, he was exhausted, gassed! He was mouth breathing and Khabib went for the kill, got him down and put that choke on him.
BUT let’s keep it real, we came for the BULLSHIT lol after that huge win, Khabib spit on Conor then threw his mouth guard at Conor’s team. JUMPED over the fence and started scrapping Dillion Danis (Conor’s Brazilian Jiu Jutsu coach) security got involved. Literally seconds later 3 people from Khabib’s team jumped into the octagon and started fighting Conor. This wasn’t a fight, it was a BRAWL. Brendan Schaub called this 3 days ago on Joe Rogan’s podcast at 7:36m-8m. As a man I RESPECT Khabib for that, Conor’s team talked so much shit and literally threw a dully at his car threatening his life…KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY!
Dana White picked sides, he wanted Conor to win and it shows. He didn’t put the belt around Khabib and went to Conor’s changeroom to check on him. He eluded to Khabib being suspended by the Las Vegas Athletic Commission and stripping his title. What happens next?
Khabib will get a suspension and Will lose the belt. Why? Cause Dana is corrupt and wants the Conor vs. Tony Ferguson match up.
Conor will not fight for a year, his ground game and cardio is absolutely trash. He got worked, he can’t afford another L.
But this is good for the UFC, why? It sets up the most insane Rematch of all time, the most insane 3 fight senerios of UFC history.
Khabib vs Conor 2, Ferguson vs Conor or Ferguson vs Khabib to unify the belts.
Michelle “The Karate Hottie” Waterson vs Felice Herrig
- I give this one to Michelle Waterson, she’s the most experienced UFC Strawweight and came off a strong decision over Cortney Casey. Decision for the Karate Hottie.
Derrick “The Black Beast” Lewis vs Alexander Volkov
- Derrick Lewis takes this, in a quick KO. Why? Because he came off one of the worst fights in UFC history vs Francis Nganou. This wont happen again. 1st Round KO for THE BLACK BEAST.
Ovince St Preux vs. Dominick Reyes
- I hate to say it but Reyes is on streak, undefeated and strong in performances he’s gonna outclass OSP. Expect a 2nd round KO
Tony Ferguson vs Anthony “Showtime” Pettis
- This is gonna be Fight of the Night mark my words. Tony Ferguson should be fighting Khabib or Conor he’s gonna come out with a VENGEANCE. This will be a classic, expect a 4th round submission from Ferguson.
Khabib: This man has wrestled a baby bear and was giving him THAT work! One things clear two things for certain: Khabib is a badass and can beat ANYONE in the lightweight division. Simply said the way he beats Conor is going for a quick single leg in the clinch and MAUL Conor for 5 straight rounds. His best chance is a decision, only if he gets Conor on the ground if he can’t do that its a long long night.
Conor: He’s NOT a bear but this boy has some PAWS on him. Conor wins this fight by knocking Khabib in the first 3 rounds. If you have time watch the Conor vs Chad Mendes fight. At the time Chad Mendes was the best wrestler in the division and Conor had never faced ELITE wrestlers. What happened? Conor put the PAWS on him. He stopped the double leg take downs and popped up when he touched the ground.
WHY CONOR WINS?
Khabib was never built for a moment like this, in the weigh-in Khabib looked like a skeleton it wouldn’t surprise me if he was injured. No matter what anyone tells you, injuries effect an Athlete’s confidence and Khabib is no different. Conor is built for the big stage and has already won the mental game. It’s going to be a 2nd round KO by The Notorious. Mark my words!
Let’s keep it all the way 100, this has been the best year in hip hop since 2008 and you could even argue this year is BETTER. Bangers left and right ,it’s only October and there’s 10 records that could be album of the year. Despite this trend of amazing music we have to know one thing: 2018 HAS BROUGHT THE MOST FUCKERY IN HIP HOP HISTORY! Starting with COONYE WEST
We all saw the video, the TMZ video where Van Lathan called him out for supporting President Trump. We all saw him apologize about being in the “sunken place”. We all saw the video of him pressing Nick Cannon, Drake and others for talking about his wife. Kanye West is tying to be Teksashi 69…All he does is TROLL. First off what is a “Tekashi”? It is the act of causing drama and “beefs” to gain attention for an upcoming record. Example, Tekashi 69 went to O block in Chicago (one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the US) to gain clout for a new song. Difference is Tekashi is 23 and this man COONYE is 41 and a father of three! Fam imagine your 41 year old father trolling…PATHETIC…Throw the whole career away.
At one point Kanye West was my favorite artist, because he spoke about real issues. He was Drake before Drake. He was on of the few artists in hip hop that actually exposed his feelings and didn’t hide behind the facade of being “hard”. He was the promised one, blessed by Jay-Z and the musical genius to break into the mainstream. Now this man raps “I’m a sick fuck I like a quick fuck (wooo)” PATHETIC…Throw the whole career away.
As a culture we have to throw this man straight to garbage bin, he’s trash. His music is trash, his opinions are trash, his trolling is trash and him as a person is garbage. PATHETIC…Throw the whole career away.
P.S. Ye was his worst album…and is in competition for worst album of the year. Yehandi won’t be better.
Let’s keep it all the way real…Eminem has been trash for the past 10 years. What is trash? Trash is when you get worse and worse every album without showing progress or improving. Trash is when you you’re a legend but constantly release sub par material, trash is when you decide to do gimmicks to get back to your “old days”. Nah Em this is not it chief.
Recovery was Eminem’s last great album and it came out in 2010, in 3 months we will be in 2019. In a few days I will post a “Kamikazi” review and spoiler alert…it wasn’t great. Machine Gun Kelly DESTROYED Marshall and that is what the rap game needed! Instead of pretending like everything an OG releases is fire the young Gunna decided to shoot shots and he didn’t miss. When real MC’s at Mathers level hit at sub par rappers like Lil Pump, Yatchy, Xan it doesn’t make you “cool” or a “Rap God” it makes you look pathetic. At this stage of his career he should be in the Icon-mentor lane not doing the same stupid shit he was doing The Eminem Show. Hip hop is a musical genre and Em doesn’t release good music anymore.
Eminem is washed, he’s an old man trying young boy tricks, to be clear I’m not saying that MGK replaced him I’m saying that hip hop is for the children! Marshall has become the old man on the porch watching his best years pass him. “Rap Devil” is exactly what rap needs right now, this New Generation vs. Old School debate is going to evolve and hip hop is competitive by nature. When a young bull decides to come at a GOAT with BARZ I will always salute as I grab my pop corn waiting to see what happens next.
If you’ve opened the internet in the past 24 hours you know about the Nike “controversy”…Colin Kaepernick is the cover athlete for the company’s 30 year anniversary campaign. I’ve written a lot about Kaep and how he needed support from the NFL his actions but we all know how that went. FINALLY a big brand like Nike puts it foot down and says “we will take a stand, we won’t let the false narratives run our company”.
This tells me that they have Balls! Integrity is rare these days, a lot of us go with the wind and try to follow trends. What looks cool, what’s popping, literally our social media is controlled by what’s “trending”. Whoever boycotts Nike should stick to being a dummy because this company is impressing me, instead of sticking to “safe” script they took a risk and they will win. Remember when Nobody was rocking with Tiger Woods after his cheating scandal? Nike was there. Remember when Charles Barkley was being…Charles Barkley in the 90s? Nike was there. Remember when Chris Carter was snorting more lines than Tony Montana? Nike was there. They know the game, and they play it well.
Part of business is taking calculated risks to get positive outcomes and that’s what Nike did. In 10 years from now we will look at this moment as a trademark in the Legacy of this company. When everyone was silent their marketing department decided to “Just Do It”.
And I’m proud of that.
Since my last post I’ve been getting a lot of positive feedback, so I thought “let me give out more advice”! Not only for university/college students but for high schoolers too, because starting school at 14 can be as hard as starting school at 17. So here are 5 more tips/tricks and hacks to surviving school and living your best life!
- Reputation doesn’t matter – This aint High School Musical, NOBODY cares about your reputation and the ones that care are pathetic and stupid. Focus on your own success NOT how people see you. People don’t know your story so their judgement of is flawed, just focus on your goals not how many “likes” or how popular you look.
- Put in Work– . I’m not saying quit school and start stripping or selling drugs, I’m saying go out there and get a 10 to 15 hours a week job to help you get some cash. Most of us will spend most of our life working, so get started and learn the value of money. And that’s something a textbook could never teach you.
- Grades don’t matter – Your teacher won’t tell you this, but your grades DONT matter! Only time they matter is getting into university for a specific program or staying in that program. Other than that, they don’t matter, just graduate and you’re good. YOUR GRADES DO NOT MEAN SHIT IN THE WORKING WORLD, so don’t stress.
- Build bridges – Y’all can see the theme here, these tips are more about life than academics, plain and simple you do not want to break relationships. Sometimes it’s good to end things but do it with grace and diplomacy, why? Because School is an organization, like the company you will work for or the company you will own. Having good relationships will never hurt you, doing good to others and showing respect to others will always bring good things to your life.
- Ambition is your best friend – You can’t go through the motions, EVERYDAY you should wake up and TAKE OVER! Have ambition, have goals, be that annoying guy that goes to every damn meeting, every network event, every student council meeting, volunteer to everything! Be a hustler ! The problem with our generation is that we’re entitled, we think that things should come to us…maybe that shit works on Pluto but not Planet Earth. Have ambition, hustle hard, do not let life throw you down and keep you there. Bust your ass and go get it!