With a record of 35-24-2 (I didn’t predict 2 games) I want to change the narrative…my predictions are usually right! But now that teams have a month of film and have played about 4 games we know way more and we have a better view of what the NFL landscape is. Last week I went 7-7 on predictions but TRUST ME…this week I know Exactly who wins and who looses.
Thursday Night Football
- Giants vs Pats: We gotta keep it real…the Pats are slipping. With holes in the defence getting exposed and Brady playing inconsistent, they miiiiight lose…but they won’t. 33-20!
Sunday Game Day
- Bucs vs Panthers: We saw McCaffery limping in the 4th but he’s a clear MVP candidate, but on the other side of the ball is a Baller called Shaq Barret with a surprisingly good Defense. Bucs with a surprise nail biter 28-26
- Redskins vs Dolphins: The worst game of the season…yes I called it. Redskins 14-7
- Saints vs Jags: Mincew Magic meets Teddy Two Gloves, this will be a good battle but the Saints are in a different Solar System! 38-30
- Bengals vs Ravens: Cincinnati is an ugly city with an ugly team and probably ugly women. Ravens clean up 40-21
- Seahawks vs Browns: Baker Mayfield is not a good QB, he is overrated and takes WAYYY too many risks. Expect 3 sacks from Jadevoen Clowney after this Hawks win 31-24.
- Eagles vs Vikings: Can we acknowledge that the Eagles are for real? The Vikings look like SB contenders one week then a 6-10 team the next…Philly cleans up 24-18.
- Texans vs Chiefs: The way to beat Mahomes is to keep him off the field, the Colts showed us…but can the Texans repeat that strategy? Yes yes they can, 28-24 Houston.
- Falcons vs Cardinals: Kylar Murray is elite…as long as he is protected! The Cars O line has to be in check or they lose this one…and they will, 18-14 Atlanta.
- 49ers vs Rams: We all thought the 49ers were Cap, and we ain’t talking Marvel. But that Defence showed up and showed out, they stay undefeated in a tight one 35-32 San Fran.
- Titans vs Broncos: Ugly game…21-18 Titans. Just gross…
- Cowboys vs Jets: I hate the Cowboys and seeing them fail activates my loins. Dallas wins 35-7…its the Jets bruh…c’Mon!
Sunday Night Football
- Steelers vs Chargers: With a 3rd string QB, inconsistent run game and a weird Secondary, this Pittsburg team should PRAY for a high draft pick in 2020 cause they are UGLY. Chargers sweep em’ 33-14.
Monday Night Football
- Lions vs Packers: This league is weird, why the hell are the Lions so good? It makes no sense, but I know one thing that does…Aaron…JONES! Packers survive the 45-42 shootout.
From last week till now I am 28-17-1 from Win-Lose-Tie throughout the season, so its time to bless you with my quick analysis of NFL Week 5.
Thursday Night Football (Los Angeles Rams vs Seattle Seahawks)
- NOT a prediction but im impressed by Russ! 4TDs for 290 yards is no joke, I’m putting them above the Buccs and Rams so far.
- Jets vs Eagles is the game we expect…24-14 Eagles..
- Jags vs Panthers could be fun but Kyle Allen is predictable, and I trust the Jags linebackers more than Carolinas. Slight win for Carolina 33-30
- Bucs are beating the Saints, yup you don’t want the hard truth but the Buccs are FOR REAL! 45-25 Buccs
- Lets keep it real, Daniel Jones has a better career than Kirk Cousins so far and this won’t change. An elite O line vs a Keesum lead offense…you know the vibes.
- Falcons should tank because their D can’t a squirell from crossing the street…this season is done 23-7 Texans.
- I can’t trust the Colts and this means its….”Mariota Time”? 16-12
- Kyler Murray needs an O line…real bad but they’ll flop as always. 21-7 Bengals
- Pats shit on these Redskins 42-28
- My Ravens mollywop these bum Steelers…there’s no chemistry on this tension, so there’s big tension 24-21
- I’d stick with the Bears in this hard NFC fight, the Raiders are coming up but I can’t see the Bears letting 30+ happen at the crib.
- Yes…I’m calling it, Broncos come from behind win. With 3 seasons of trash luck, this is a March Madness hit. Broncos win
- Cowboys are in the head seat but let’s keep it real, Aaron Rodgers is a BEAST! Packers take this 18-14
- I’d love to give the Chiefs that nod but Mahomes is in GOD mode. KC can wait, Mahomes and the Chiefs take it 35-20
- Pure JOY! Baker seems made for this moment. Like a weird kid getting signed up for Basketball practice. Sounds good, your message is appreciated. Cleveland wins
Here are my predictions last week, I had 10 correct, 5 wrong and 1 game I didn’t pick (Falcons vs Colts). So far I’m 10-5-1 we can stop this “trash predictions” narrative right now!
Thursday Night Football
Eagles vs Packers
- Interesting match up but kind of predictable, the undefeated Packers are in a zone. Especially their Defense, they won’t slow down 20-17 Greenbay
Redskins vs Giants
- This should be the Dwyane Haskins vs Daniel Jones battle…but It won’t be, the Redskins will finally get their first Win. 33-27 Redskins
Chiefs vs Lions
- A battle of the Undefeated, who woulda guessed the Lions would be here in week 4…but we know how this one goes…45-27 KC
Titans vs Falcons
- One of the most confusing match ups…both teams trying their best to go 9-7 but I trust the Titans to take this one. Their D is elite 27-21
Browns vs Ravens
- Big Divisional match up but with David Njoku out and the Browns secondary looking suspect, Lamar Jackon is gon EATTT! Ravens 40-20
Raiders vs Colts
- Da RAIIIIDERS…are flops. 24-14 Colts clean em up
Patriots vs Bills *possible game of the week*
- Here’s my bold prediction of the week…Bills take this by a field goal, why? Their coaching and Defense has been elite this year and it feels like a revenge game 21-20
Panthers vs Texans
- Kyle Allen will have a good day, but the Panthers won’t win. 27-14 Houston
Chargers vs Dolphins
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 33-7 Chargers
Bucs vs Rams
- I smell another upset…the Bucks have a defensive player of the year candidate (Shaq Barrett) and Mike Evans is playing like a DAWG. 35-32
Seahawks vs Cardinals
- Cardinals are in for another slap…that O line is gonna get Kyler killed…28-21 Seattle
Vikings vs Bears *Game of the Week*
- I don’t believe in Trubisky or Cousins…but I LOVE both defenses, expect a low scoring, run heavy, hella turnover, high penalty defensive game. 21-17 Da Bears
Jaguars vs Broncos
- This game is gonna be pathetic…I expect major turnovers and sloppy Offensive play…14-7 Jags…hoping to see Jalen Ramsey lowkey.
Cowboys vs Saints
- I hate the Cowboys but the facts is the facts…they’re playing ELITE football BUT I see a nail bitter and a field goal loss to the Saints. 23-22 WHO DAT
Bengals vs Steelers
- Hardest game to predict cause both teams are complete trash, on every level. Bengals 14-3
Thursday Night Football
Jaguars vs Titans
- This is ridiculously easy…Titans win this by a touchdown, expect a sloppy, defensive, weird game, with a stupid amount of penalties. 18-12 Titans
Dolphins vs Cowboys
- Do y’all really need a prediction? 40-7 Dallas, Dak has another MVP game.
Bengals vs Bills
- Don’t sleep on the Bills, with a stronger offense than last year and a refreshing D they are looking like a Wild Card team. 22-15 Bills
Lions vs Eagles
- I have no idea how the Lions are undefeated but I have an idea of who’s handing them their first L. 14-7 Eagles , expect a defensive, high penalty, boring game.
Jets vs Patriots
Raiders vs Vikings
- Two underachieving teams battling for 3rd place in their division, I expect a surprising shootout. Starting the season 1-2 is a bad look and that’s what the Raiders are…a bad look. 24-21 Vikings
Ravens vs Chiefs *Game of the week*
- Shootout CITY biiiihhhh, this game will total 70+ points but there’s one defense that I can trust on this field…the one that has Earl Thomas. 48-42 Ravens
Broncos vs Packers
- The game is won in the trenches…or whichever team that DOESN’T have Joe Flacco. Packers continue dominating 28-21 Green Bay
Panthers vs Cardinals
- Air Raid Kingsbury can get TDs but his O Line and Defense can’t stop a turtle on a slow day. Expect a big day from McCaffery , Cam and Greg Olsen 32-28 Panthers
Giants vs Buccaneers
- I don’t believe in Daniel Jones, and that suspect Secondary. This game is going to be terrible, maybe the worst of the week. 7-3 Bucs
Saints vs Seahawks
- If Brees was healthy this would be game of the week but he’s not, so y’all know wussup. 24-7 Seahawks
Texans vs Chargers
- Watson is a winner it’s in his DNA and when this game goes to a field goal in the 4th quarter and the Chargers kicker lines up, we all know wussup. 20-17 Texans
Steelers vs 49ers
- Big Ben is out, 9ers are on a roll and Mason Cosby is unproven. We know wussup. 32-14 49ers
Sunday Night Football
Rams vs Browns
- All 3 of y’all Brown fans can calm down…beating the Jets means Nothing! You better pray Aaron Donald is hurt because this will be ugly. 40-28 Rams
Monday Night Football
Bears vs Redskins
- Expect Josh Norman to have 2 picks and Adrian Peterson to have another 100 yard game…but expect a fat L too. 30-28 Bears game winning FG again.
Yes I hate the cowboys, Yes Zeke is an idiot and Yes Dak has never missed a game so why did I write that title? Because Dallas has 0 chance of making a Super Bowl run without him.
Stephen A Smith always says that the Cowboys are always “a mistake waiting to happen” and he’s 100% right. Four years ago they had Romo, Dez and Demarco Murray (the best RB in the league) and still flopped. Yes we all know it was a catch. But the key to modern NFL offenses is NOT an aerial assault (sorry Kliff Kingsbury) it’s a strong running game!
How did the Pats make it to the Superbowl? You Tom Brady stans can shut up, because it wasn’t him, it was the Patriots run game, especially in the playoffs where Sony Michel and Rex Burkhead scored 9 touchdowns and Brady had 2TDs to 3 Interceptions.
The Rams got to Superbowl 53 because of Todd Gurley and C.J. Anderson. Zeke has lead the league in rushing 3 times! The math is easy: PAY THAT MAN!
In a competitive NFC East, with Saquon arriving and the Eagles soaring again, the Boys need Dak more than he needs them. Pay the man!
As I wrote in my last Wildcard weekend post, these playoffs are beautiful! This divisional round is going to be interesting because we have QB, Defensive and even Special teams battles. So here we go:
Today at 4:35 pm Colts vs Chiefs
This is in a fun one for one reason: DEFENSE. Deadass this is going to be a defensive clash because we know one thing for sure both offenses are gonna go BRAZY! Personally I see Darius Leonard having a monster game and the Colts beating Mahomes, I trust the Colts D-Line to apply pressure and force turnovers. 24-7 Colts win.
Today at 8:15 pm Cowboys vs Rams
Let’s keep it real, the dummy Dallas Cowboys found the secret sauce…smh…Run the ball and DEFENSE! Again this game will be played in the trenches, which Line wins and I trust the Dallas O line to bully Aaron Donald and Suh. I trust Damarcus Lawrence and Jaylon Smith to apply pressure on Goff. Dallas wins 20-14.
Tomorrow at 1:05 pm Patriots vs Chargers
Controversial pick but I have the Chargers STEAMROLLING the Pats. Why? Patriots have no reliable receivers…yes you heard me…they have NO RECEIVERS ! Edleman is the closest to a true #1 but he is inconsistent and the Chargers secondary will take him out. On every level DEFENSE, Special Teams, Offense the Chargers are a better team. Even Quarterback play, I’d rather have Rivers than 42 year old Brady. 35-7 Chargers BLOW that back out.
Tomorrow at 4:40 pm Saints vs Eagles
This one was hard very very hard to predict but I’m going soft on this one, Saints take this by a field goal and here is why: the Eagles should have lost last week. I know that sounds weird or cringe but we gotta keep it real: the Football Gods are real and so is Karma. Saints lost a heart breaker in Minnesota last year and this year is revenge, on top of that Brees is amazing in the Superdome, I predict a 400 yard 5 TD game, Saints take this one 45-40.
I don’t know what’s more juicy, a fresh watermelon on a hot summer day or Lamar Jackson running between tackles for a 30 yard TD. I’m looking forward to both! Here are my predictions for this JUICY weekend!
Today 4:35 pm Colts vs Texans
Texans: I can salute the Colts amazing O-Line and what Andrew Luck has been doing this season, I can salute Darius Leonard (Defensive player of the year candidate) but I can’t ignore one guy TYRANN MATHIEU ! Plain and simple the defense is going to win this game for Houston. This game will be a 32-27 shootout with the last 4 minutes 4th quarter being the deciding factor. I trust J J Watt or The Honey Badger to create turnovers. Watt has a career high 7 Forced Fumbles and Mathieu is having a pro bowl worthy season. On top of that the Texans are 6-2 at home, after this they’ll be 7-2.
Today at 8:15 pm Seahawks vs Cowboys
Cowboys: I HATE THE BOYS…If you’ve read this blog you know that…but I know football and the Cowboys are better than the Hawks. One simple reason: Zeke will be unleashed. He averages 20 rushes and 112 yards vs the Hawks (according to PFF) which gives Dak enough time to find Beasley and Cooper on the seam. Cowboys control the pace and that’s how they win tonight. 18-7 then they get slapped by the Rams/Saints next week and my smile is bigger than Zeke in this pic!
Tomorrow at 1:05 pm Chargers vs Ravens
Ravens: Am I a Ravens fan? Is China hacking phones? Is Trump gonna win in 2020? Do my balls stink? Yes, Yes, Yes and ABSOLUTELY. Marty Morningweg is a terrible Coordinator but he’s consistent, he’s gonna make us run the ball 40 times. LaMARVELOUS Jackson and Gus “the Bus” Edwards which will kill the clock and force Rivers to throw risky passes that Marlon Humperys will intercept. 21-14 tough physical game.
Tomorrow at 4:40 pm Eagles vs Bears
Bears: Sorry Eagles fans Nick Foles will run out of magic. We all know about the Bears defense, the only way they lose is if Trubisky gets 3 or more turnovers. The Bears defense alone can take them to the SB and despite the late game heroics of Foles I can’t imagine an Eagles win. 34-28 nail bitter with Khalil Mack getting a pick 6 or a scoop and score fumble recovery.