If you haven’t been following, since Week 3 of the NFL season I’ve been predicting games. Click here for my most recent picks, so far I’m 43-30-2 (about 57% right) and as we get to November/December I will be raise that to 70%!
Thursday Night Football
- Chiefs vs Broncos: Kansas City is not the all-star team we thought it was, and that’s because of their run defense. Phillip Lindsay is going to have a MAJOR game in this close Broncos shock the league 24-21
Sunday Game Day
- Raiders vs Packers: This is a “Game of the Week” matchup and trust me Refs will decide it…for the Raiders. 21-14
- Rams vs Falcons: Todd Gurley will decide this game, because that Falcons D can not stop a single Receiver in this league. Cooper Kupp will put in work, 35-30 Rams
- 49ers vs Redskins: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 17-7 San Fran
- Texans vs Colts: A potential AFC playoff match up, expect a strong Jacoby Brisette game with T.Y. Hilton back in the line up. But Houston is in a zone, 27-14 Texans
- Vikings vs Lions: Two strong NFC contenders with
suspectElite QBs I expect the Lions to take this after a riggedstupid Monday Night Football, 31-28 Detroit.
- Jags vs Bengals: Leonard Fournette is gonna eat up these Cincy Linebackers, expect a blowout 41-7 Jags.
- Cardinals vs Giants: Let’s be real, Daniel Jones can’t even smell Kyler Murray’s jock strap (pause)…I hate both Defences but one of them has Patrick Peterson, one of the best Cornerbacks of all time. 18-3 Cards.
- Dolphins vs Bills: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH y’all stupid…24-14 Bills.
- Chargers vs Titans: Do you really trust Ryan Tannahill? Why are we even asking that question in 2019? 21-18 Chargers.
- Ravens vs Seahawks: This is the Game of the Week and here’s why…Seahawks are on a run and the Ravens just added Marcus Peters with Earl Thomas returning for a revenge game. Expect a battle, expect Overtime, expect Interceptions and expect a tight Ravens win 32-30
- Saints vs Bears: We can stop doubting Teddy Bridgewater but we can never doubt that Bears D…and that’s why I see Chicago taking this 14-7.
Sunday Night Football
- Eagles vs Cowboys: If Amari Cooper ain’t playing, the Eagles molly wop the failing Cowboys: 40-28 Philly…yup Carson Wentz is going BRAZY!
Monday Night Football
- Jets vs Patriots: Hot take alert, Hot take alert…Jets win this by a field goal…why? Sam Darnold makes this a playoff team and that’s fax, no printer…CJ Mosley is back in the line up and Le’Veon Bell has always giving NE problems. 32-31 J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets